Sunday 1 July 2012

A Day in USA - My Dream !!

Guys,it's been a very long dream and I have got no clue when I am gonna live it.But it's 100% sure that I will make this dream come true...Just one day (24 hrs),so the amount I sleep must be compensated..This 24 hrs I would like to spend it in restaurants..Yes I am going to US to accomplish my very long term Food love..What ?? To accompany you ?? LOL.. Are you guys joking ?? I will never go to have a burger with buggers !! LOL ..Nila will be the one with me..
She too a great food lover,her love for food will be alive 24*7.Even if she sees a kid licking an ice cream,her mouth will get flooded.. LoL...So this is how gonna be my DAY in USA..
Morning :
~Straight from the bed,will wear a shorts,T-shirt,googles,cam and my wallet.
~Without Brushing I will straight head to Mc Donalds..(Now a days I don't know why I talk about non-brushing habits..I am trying to change all yours bad habit of non-brushing..Only by doing it myself ,I can teach you..LOL)

Then what Am I gonna order ?? This is gonna be the first one...Ahhhh !!
Big Mac
A double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef mingled with special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles.
Next ??



Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Two quarter pound* 100% beef patties simply seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper, two slices of melty cheese, slivered onions and tangy pickles all on sesame seed bun. 







Nothing more I can eat !! Uff !!

Next I will head to the place where I will get the best KFC !!
Nothing Less than a bucket ...Ohhhh !!!


How's it Guy's ????

Just Imagine..How crisp is that leg gonna be ????? Ummmmmmmmm......

Stomach is fulllllllllll..Had a very heavy Lunch..

Now heading to Starbucks !! for my coffee time...  LOL What a life ?? Wish this come true..hehee


How's that gonna be.??? LOL
Cannot stop just with a cappuccino...

Ummmmmmm...Ahhhh...Will think about the dinner now !!!

Next I am going to Steak House !!! YAAhOOOOO
In the United States, a restaurant that specializes in beef steaks is known as a steakhouse, and typical steak dinner consists of a steak, with a starchy side dish, usually baked or mashed potatoes, but occasionally another potato dish, rice, pasta, or beans. A side salad or a small serving of cooked vegetables often accompanies the meat and side, with corn on the cob, green beans, creamed spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, and onion rings being popular. A well-known accompaniment to steak is shrimp or a cookedlobster tail, a combination often called "surf and turf" or "reef and beef" and "pier and steer". Rounding out an American steak dinner is some sort of bread, usually a dinner roll.
Well,I am gonna have Beef steak with Barbecue sauce... UFF !! Ummmm....

Ohh,my God !!.....3 isn't enough !!!!!!!! NEXT..

Never mind even having it from the GRILL... How juicy that's gonna be...Ummmmmm...

Juicy,crispy,spicy.....aaahhhh...

I won't wait to cut that piece,will just put that fully into my mouth !!! Juicy Explosion !!!

That comes to an end to my day in USA...Don't abuse me guys,I know these things must have flooded your mouth,mine tooo...
Tip:Have each meal looking at this pics...may be you may feel better or else Go n Sleep !! LOL ..

No comments:

Post a Comment