Sunday 1 July 2012

10 Reasons why I wish I was a Kiwi Fruit :)



1.I would have to worry about the appearances.Brown and furry on the outside but it would be the inside that would make me a super fruit.


2.Good health guaranteed.Since I'd have a low glycaemic index,I wouldn't get diabetes and because I'd be loaded with Vit C,my immunity to infections would also be pretty good.


3.I'd be great stress buster.Small and soft - I'd make a good stress ball.Just don't squeeze me too hard.


4.Say no to digestive problems.Since I'd be loaded with fibre,my metabolism would be great.So I would be able to eat whatever I wanted.


5.Superfruit to the rescue.As a human being I was not lucky enough to be a superhero but as a kiwi fruit,my nutritional value would make me a superfruit.Not bad,eh ?


6.Green is in trend.In the culinary world,green is the first choice.Ask my brothers Mr.Spinach and Mr.Broccoli.


7.Options Available.If I became tired of being green,I'd have the option of being gold.I wouldn't be judged for changing my colour.


8.Size does not matter.I'd be small yet have more Vitamin C than orange,so who's the winner ? Me !


9.Versatility would be my middle name.My 'fur' would make me a cute stationary pet and my weight would make me an ideal paperweight.


10.Shape wouldn't matter.I'd be popular,my plump and oval shape not withstanding.So no more dieting for me.


This was written by Megan Unsworth,a Marketing Manager.How will I write something as sensible as this.. LOL..


Now eat! Kiwi is a little hand grenade of cancer-fighting antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and copper. You can also rub a couple of cut kiwifruit on a low-fat cut of meat as a tenderizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment